I recently called this organization and tried to find out some information about an upcoming event for mental health.They supposedly handle all mental health clients who are on medicaid.

The person I talked to named Tammy Broadbent, was some kind of community coordinator. She was rude and very abrupt and stated she was busy at the time. Well excuse me! People that work for these organizations seem to forget why they are working for them....supposedly to serve and help mental health people.

I tried to get a number to contact her supervisor and couldnt find it listed in their online website. I wrote a letter complaining to a grievance person, josie torrez, and there was no answer.

Can someone out there give me some contact info on an organization that will deal with this type of complaint?This is a state organization.

Had an Experience with Kansas Health Solutions?

Comments

mkevans8686

I sincerely regret writing this complaint but am unable to remove it. I was angry and upset at the time and have since found out that MS Broadbent, (the subject of the complaint), is an extremely hardworking and compassionate lady who has done wonders in the mental health field. I can only express my sincere regrets and apologies to both Tammy Broadbent and Kansas Health Solutions who are lucky to have her.

#195051

LOL!!!

Us Department Of Veterans Affairs - Review in Government and Politics category Us Department Of Veterans Affairs "My husband, a Vietnam Veteran, passed away on November 13th, 2016. He was 100 percent service connected for disability. He was diagnosed with AL Amyloidosis caused by agent Orange exposure...." Read more Healthcare Gov - Health Insurance Review Healthcare Gov "I went thru the enrollment process, wanting to be insured for 2016. Unfortunately, because of my financial situation, I was unable to make my first or any other premium payment..." Read more Us Department Of Veterans Affairs - MASSIVE AGENT ORANGE COVER UP Us Department Of Veterans Affairs "I am a Vietan Vet. This was a totally senseless war against a country that was zero threat to the US. The US used tactics far worse than Syria..." Read more Social Security Administration - Www.social security Administraton Social Security Administration "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..." Read more A Foreign Affair - Russian Organized Crime - Came to US, Married, Tried to Steal Everything I Own After 2 Weeks, Vicious Criminal to the End A Foreign Affair "I wrote to a girl on A Foreign Affair through their online dating service with letters and calls. She was delivered to my doorstep from Russia. Very young and beautiful..." Read more SpeedConnect - Hands down one of the best companies around to work with for all your internet needs! SpeedConnect "Hands down one of the best companies around to work with for all your internet needs! Whether you are in need of Business or Residential internet service, SpeedConnect can you..." Read more Ups driver damaged  2 packages mon & tues Ups "Review Detail Thrown pacage Ups 1/5 original star-rating waiting -MODERATION TEAM This review is waiting for approval by the Consumer Affairs moderation team. We count on members like you to..." Read more It Works - SCAM!!they only want money from u It Works "Do not buy from them !!! Scam artist! Amy friend told me about the special I said hey why not. Waited for a month. My box was damage and also..." Read more