Las Vegas, Nevada

I recently called this organization and tried to find out some information about an upcoming event for mental health.They supposedly handle all mental health clients who are on medicaid.

The person I talked to named Tammy Broadbent, was some kind of community coordinator. She was rude and very abrupt and stated she was busy at the time. Well excuse me! People that work for these organizations seem to forget why they are working for them....supposedly to serve and help mental health people.

I tried to get a number to contact her supervisor and couldnt find it listed in their online website. I wrote a letter complaining to a grievance person, josie torrez, and there was no answer.

Can someone out there give me some contact info on an organization that will deal with this type of complaint?This is a state organization.

Had an Experience with Kansas Health Solutions?

Comments

mkevans8686

I sincerely regret writing this complaint but am unable to remove it. I was angry and upset at the time and have since found out that MS Broadbent, (the subject of the complaint), is an extremely hardworking and compassionate lady who has done wonders in the mental health field. I can only express my sincere regrets and apologies to both Tammy Broadbent and Kansas Health Solutions who are lucky to have her.

Evie